Saturday 27 June 2009

Friday night in Raglan

The thunder storms passed across the country faster than predicted so our intrepid aviator(pilot) called the flight on at 1600, informing the passengers to meet at 1900. The launch site was awash with blue sky and light winds for a great take off, gentle meandour to the East/NE, landing to the West of Monmouth, greeted by a stunning sunset, showing the eastern edge of the Black Mountains in all they're glory!!! That is why Wales is well known as 'Gods Country'!......hot weather to follow in the next few days......WoooooooooWhoooo!!!

2 comments:

  1. We need more pictures Daryl - take the camera next time.

    I used to live in Usk near Raglan - great place - the wife's folks live there now. Usk had a balloon festival there a few years ago too I remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking for a neat,slim little camera that I can take along on flights, and if per chance I lose it, my wife won't dislocate my nose! :~)!

    ReplyDelete